Tuesday 27 July 2010

Paris, J'taime


Just a quick post to state that I am off to Paris today. Actually I leave in less than an hour and shouldn't really be blogging because I'm sitting in my housecoat, with wet hair, almost crying with the stress of picking my flight outfit. Maxi dress or floral mini-dress?I am also facing another crisis, A- I havent eaten yet today despite being up early to organise myself and B- I am covered in completely delectable, but also unedible, Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter. So I am dangeroulsy close to eating my own limbs if I dont get to Prestwick Airport's cafe soon. This is my 3rd trip to Paris but my 1st trp without my fiance. Im going with my sister who has spent too much money on clothes, sunglasses and tooth whitening treatments for the trip and not enough time heeding Ryanair's baggage limitations. So, will update my blog when I'm home with my Girly Guide To Paris :) Au Revoir x

No comments:

Post a Comment